Certificates & Awards
- Attendees at the venue will receive digital e-certificates at the end of the conference. The following e-certificates will be delivered:
- e-certificates for Authors: Certificate of Attendance and Presentation
- e-certificates for Listeners: Certificate of Attendance
- e-certificates for Chairs: Certificate of Attendance and Appreciation
- e-certificates for Presenters: Certificate of Best Presentation (if conferred based on appraisal)
Best Paper Awards/ Best Presentation Awards:
- A ‘Best Paper Award / Best Presentation Award’ will be conferred on the author(s) of an abstract or a full paper presented at the conference. Selection is made based on the best combined marks of the abstract / paper review and presentation quality appraisal conducted by the Session Chair at the conference venue, and assessed by the Program Committee.
- The public announcement of the Award winners will be after the event on the UIT and UFMS Websites and the ICGEF’22 social media channels.
- The author(s) of a selected paper/presentation will receive a signed and stamped official Best Paper Award / Best Presentation Award e-certificate.