Submission is Now Open
- Paper Submission Deadline: 20 August 2022
- Acceptance Notification: 30 August 2022
- Final version submission: 10 September 2022
- Camera Ready Submission: 25 September 2022
- Conference Dates: 06-07 October 2022
All accepted and selected ICGEF’22 papers will be submitted for potential publication in special and regular issues of journals indexed in Web of Science, Scopus and other databases.
How to submit Your contribution:
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Registration rates.
- You may choose to submit your manuscript via our online system (attach a link to online system button) or via email.
Submit via the online system:
To submit, go to the online submission system.
The corresponding author must fill out the document form and enter for the submission; contact data, correct spelling of first and last name, affiliation, affiliation country, Paper Title, and so forth.
Please be aware that the information you enter when submitting will be used for official Letters of Acceptance, Letters of Invitation, and Conference Programmes, so please ensure the correct spelling of names, affiliated institutions.
You will receive a confirmation email containing your official receipt.
Submit well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Registration rates.
Submit via email:
- Submit your Manuscripts by email to email@example.com
- Please note the following when submitting by Email:
- The Subject Line Should be: ICGEF22 Paper Submission: “Paper Title”
- The corresponding author must send the email and provide in the email; contact data, correct spelling of first and last name, affiliation, affiliation country, Paper Title.
- You will receive a confirmation email containing your official receipt.
Instruction guide and templates:
- Before submitting your paper please ensure that you have read the Instruction guide and formatted your paper correctly according to the templates (Word and LaTex). The templates can be download by click on the respective button.
- Our academic event would not be what it is without a commitment to ensuring adherence to international norms of contributions peer review. Please note that works published in the Conference Proceedings are peer-reviewed and can be considered for journal publication. Authors are not required to pay charges for conference proceedings.
Papers for Publication:
- All accepted and selected ICGEF’22 papers will be submitted for potential publication in special and regular issues in selected indexed in Web of Science, Scopus and other databases. All papers’ potential publication will be subjected to rigorous processes of academic peer review. They have to conform to the highest academic standards of international peer review. Please note that the Article Publishing Charge varies from journal to journal.
Please sends all inquiries related to your submission to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org