Travel and Accommodation
Travel to Kenitra
- Mohammed V International Airport (Casablanca): Casablanca Airport has direct train connection in its facilities. Access to the airport is assured by train via stations Ain Sebaa, Casa port, Casa Voyageurs and Oasis. The airport train station is located at “Arrival” zone (level -1). Schedule: departures and arrivals are scheduled every hour from 2:56 to 21:56. The single second class ticket cost is around MAD 42.00 (around € 4.00). For a first class single ticket, it usually costs +50%. You can purchase your ticket at Casablanca Airport train station at both booths and ticket machines. For more information : https://www.casablanca-airport.com
- Rabat International Airport (Rabat-Sale): The international airport is located about 10 km from Rabat, the capital city. There is an airport shuttle bus that meets most arrivals and costs 20 MAD (2 €) from Rabat airport to the “Rabat Ville” train station in the city centre. Then, take the train from Rabat Ville to Kenitra train station. The trip is about 30 minutes and costs 16 MAD (around 1,60 €). For more information: https://www.onda.ma/en/Our-Airports/Rabat-Sale-Airport
- Kenitra Train Station: You can take a taxi from train station to your hotel or for 8 to 10 MAD (1€) to the conference venue.
Airport Shuttle Service. Upon written request, the ICGEF22 Main Office will assist in arranging your transfer from the Airports of your choice to get to the conference venue safely and on time. Upon written request, a shuttle service will pick you and your group travellers up free of charge from Mohamed V International Airport or Rabat International Airport (Rabat-Sale) and take you to the conference venue and vice versa. Please note that the Airport Shuttle Service arrangement is binding and must be confirmed in writing at least 2 weeks before your arrival.
Shuttle Service at the two days conference. A shuttle service will be scheduled from 07:00 to 23:00 from your hotel and from the Kenitra train station to the conference venue and vice versa.
Accommodation in Kenitra
We would be glad to inform you of accommodation facilities in Kenitra. Hotel accommodation and Transport expenses not included in the registration fees and have to be paid by the participants. For your convenience while planning your stay, here is a list of some hotels in Kenitra city center:
- HOTEL VITALITY TERMINUS ****, from 98€, Phone: +(212) 5 37 37 38 03 . This 4-star hotel offers rooms with free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. The hotel has a fitness centre and room service. 50 Metres from Kenitra train station
- JACARANDA HOTEL ***, from 89€, Phone: +(212) 5 37 37 30 30 . This 3-star hotel offers rooms with free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. The hotel has a fitness centre and room service. 15 minute walk from Kenitra train station.
- MAMORA HOTEL ***: from 98€, Phone: +(212) 5 37 37 17 75. Rooms at MAMORA HOTEL provide air conditioning, and guests can stay connected with free WIFI. MAMORA HOTEL has accommodations with a restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool and a bar. This 3-star hotel has a shared lounge and a garden.
- RELAX HOTEL ***: from 74€, Phone: +(212) 5 37 36 59 59. RELAX HOTEL offers a restaurant and Free WiFi access is available. Each room provides air conditioning. The property offers free parking, a bar, 24-hour front desk and a garden.